Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    omolewami

Hello house,
    I have been at the talking stage with this guy, lately he has been asking questions about finances and he wants to know how much I am earning; I get scared to tell him about my monthly salary. I fear he might leave me if I don’t earn up to his financial expectations. What should I do?

ay_bamy
    Participant

Firstly how long have you guys been communicating, Trust me i guess he`s after your money…He want to know your standard before he start Billing you.

Chrysolite
    Participant

Why are you scared of letting him know your salary? Women 😂😂🤣

Financial expectations Kwa?🤠
    Have been pretending to be what you’re not or living beyond your means

Ki
    Participant

Hmmh.
    I think the fact that you are not so comfortable in itself is cause for worry.
    Before you allow him in on this, subtly try to feel him out(with leading questions here and there) to know his opinions and stand on certain things that will point to his values to see where he is on them.For instance, if he values education/personal development over hangouts/partying/clubbing in the short term basis, that will let you in on his expectations & beliefs with regards to delayed gratification versus immediate enjoyment.
    If his values and your values mesh, then knowing how much you earn will not be a big deal (be it underwhelming as of now or on point).
    So tease out his value system and other things will most likely add up.
    Goodluck on finding that out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.